Monday, August 15, 2005

Desperately Seeking: My Sense of Humor

I’ve looked under the rug. I’ve checked under the couch cushions. I’ve even emptied out all of the cabinets, but I can’t find it anywhere. Maybe it ran away. But why? Was I that terrible to live with? I tried looking on the Internet. It wasn’t there. It’s not listed in the phone book. Maybe I should put up flyers: “Missing, Sense of Humor. Large Reward. Last seen...” Wait, I don’t remember the last time I saw it. Maybe I should check the lost and found. Or the morgue. Or the hospitals. Maybe it has amnesia and doesn’t remember where it belongs.

Sense of humor, if you’re out there: Please come home. I promise not to take you for granted anymore.
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Google
Zoetrope Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 |
Powered by RingSurf