Thursday, March 17, 2005

10 Things...

I confess--I’m too lazy to come up with something original, so I’m appropriating (stealing) an idea I’ve seen on several other blogs. At first I didn’t think I could pull this off, but when I thought about, I realized my life has been more eventful than I thought. (Especially when you put the right spin on it.) So here it is, my attempt at “10 Things I’ve Done That You Probably Haven’t.”

1. Did a cell phone interview with a CEO while he was at Disneyworld with his kids.

2. Had tea with the governor’s wife. (I was 10.)

3. Died four times in one weekend. (Well, actually, my character died four times--I was playing Emily in “Our Town.”)

4. Interviewed the spiritual adviser to a death row inmate.

5. Took the ACT when I was 12, and received an award from Duke University for my score. (I peaked early--it’s all been downhill ever since.)

6. Did a telephone interview with the president of a medical research foundation while he was renovating his country house.

7. Had lunch with the lieutenant governor. (There were 100 of us there.)

8. Interviewed the governor.

9. I have a Pulitzer and an Oscar. (Umm...well...actually, that’s the name of my cats.)

10. Put out a fire, rode in a fire truck and used the “Jaws of Life” to tear the door off a car.
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Google
Zoetrope Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 |
Powered by RingSurf